jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009

Make your choice.




Life is full of choices, whether we want to take them or not.
Unconsciously, we do make hundreds, thousands, of choices DAILY. From the same moment we open our eyes in the morning when we wake up and decide whether we have to stand up or keep sleeping, to the hour when we decide it's finally "time to go to sleep". We have to decide who we like and who we don't. Whose phone calls you will answer and whose you'll just ignore. Whom to love and whom to hate (not that we necessarily have to hate. I don't recommend it.) It's our TOTAL responsibility to be -not socially- but "morally" GOOD. Or bad. There may be stuff that will influence our decisions, but in the end, it will be our choice to do what we think it's best according to our judgment or/and the situation. This post is just to remind you that we get to choose. It's not Fate. It's Action and Reaction.

Like Jigsaw says: "Live or die. Make your choice."


I choose to live.
I choose to be optimistic.
I choose to take advantage of every beneficial situation that crosses my way.
I choose to be happy.
I choose to love, and to not love.
I choose to accept and to refuse.

I'm making "good choices". At least, for me.


Are you?


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

una vez mas escojes lo mejor.

:) buena nena.